Traveling to Palo Alto to see the longest-running women-only professional tennis tournament in the world? Then you have to check out the preferred hotels of the Bank of the West Classic!
World-class tennis, world-class luxury.
- 180 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- 520 Cowper Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Downtown Palo Alto’s only Forbes Four Star luxury boutique hotel offers elegant lodging and gracious service. Enjoy complimentary morning pastry & coffee service, Wi-Fi and on-site fitness center. Balconies with open-air city or courtyard views flood the unique guestrooms with natural light offering a distinct California experience. Step outside our doors to enjoy Palo Alto’s finest restaurants and shops; less than 1 mile to Stanford University.
- 62 rooms & suites, fitness center, restaurant, bar, fitness center, in-room dining, Molton Brown bath products
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center, morning pastry & coffee service and evening nightcap
- $199 - $1200
- Forbes ****, Best of Palo Alto Winner, #1 TripAdvisor/Palo Alto
- 711 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087